Thursday, April 09, 2009

Wrong Again

It's not Disney night it's Classic Film Night, or Songs From Movies Night or something much more broad for next week's American Idol theme. Oh and Quentin Tarantino is a celebrity mentor.

Despite my list of Disney songs I listed in the last post I would not suggest Disney for next week. Movie week is another wide open theme like the 100 iTunes theme. Will we see brilliance or full of FAIL?

So do I have song suggestions? I have a few. I've read a ton of suggestions online.

Behind Blue Eyes by The Who. This is one Dave sings with his acoustic from time to time.



Thing is Adam is expected to do an upbeat song next week, but will he? You never quite know what Adam will do.

I have some suggestions on songs for Adam to stay away from next week.

Absolutely NO My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. Overplayed to the point of absurdity.

I see Adam staying away from well known musical theater songs. So no Phantom, no Jesus Christ Superstar, no RENT, no Chess. Admittedly I'd love to hear him do One Night in Bankok from Chess high energy and raging.

Hmm. Adam will go mainstream but not well known. I'd love to see him do an homage to Mercery or Bowie in full on wild gyrating, beglamed, stratosphere hitting Adam, but I think he is going to keep reining it in. We shall see.

I must say I'm enjoying reading song suggestions. Jai Ho from Slumdog Millionaire seems to be a popular suggestion for the group sing.

Enough AI.

Knitting stuff. I had a link for hedgie eyes and noses around here somewhere but can't find it, rats.
I did find two etsy shops that sell eyes and noses. 6060 and Suncatcher Eyes.

No comments: