Saturday, May 16, 2009

Before They Go Poof

I finished E's Slumber Cap just now. A little NightCap. It's an ingenious pattern. You sew an elastic hair band into the brim so it's super stretchy. I'll try to get a picture of it in action on E's head tomorrow.

In American Idol news took off my Adam blinders long enough to check out studio versions on youtube to see if I wanted to actually buy any of the singles before they go poof from itunes.

I already had the entire Adam collection. squee. After some semi exhaustive youtube recon I purchased the following tracks.

Kris Allen
Ain't No Sunshine
She Works Hard for the Money
Heartless
Falling Slowly
To Make You Feel My Love

Allison Iraheta
Give In to Me
Someone to Watch Over Me
Cry Baby
Alone
I don't want to miss a thing

Anoop Desai
Beat it
Always on my Mind
Caught Up
Dim All the Lights

Michael Sarver
You are not alone

Scott MacIntyre
Wild Angels

Why did Michal Jackson have to go off the deep end? I'm loving the AI MJ covers. I remember MJ being so big when I was in the 6th grade. We had a door decorating contest for Right to Read Week or something book related. Our door theme was "Books are a Thriller." So fun.

I was pleased to hear that Lil sounded much better in her studio recordings. She sounded so manic and under pitch on the show. I just can't get into Matt and Danny. I love Anoop more and more.

Dave is out drinking, dancing and according to his last tweet 'discussing deep thoughts' with the Central Ohio Skeptics tonight. Time for me to read and go to bed.

No comments: