Monday, February 01, 2010

Pink Shalom Cardigan




Check out my latest FO. It's my Pink Shalom Cardigan (rav link) It's a tad on the big side but it's meant for layering and to be squishy and snuggy for winter wear. It's not perfect but I'm happy with this sweater overall.



Have you selected your project/s for the Winter Ravelympics? I'm knitting with Team GK2. Kristie and Jackie and I are knitting the Twilight Mitts. (rav link) I have yarn and several needle choices. Kristie flipped the PDF chart for the mitts for the mirrored palm, otherwise you read the chart backwards. I'm very excited about this project. The goal is to learn two handed colorwork with the long term being getting faster at knitting continental. We shall see.

I have a fun WIP currently. I'm knitting Lola Curly Pig (rav link) Lola is out of stash acrylic like most of my knitted toys. Oh I love knitted toys. Small, not a ton of yarn and so cute. I've decided that Lola was a showgirl.

Which gives me an all be it tenuous excuse to post the following Muppet Show sketch. I love Liza. I love the Muppets. Yes I have no shame.





3 comments:

Liz said...

There's always room for The Muppets!!!!!!

Jackie F. said...

Twilight Mitts, Twilight Mitts, Twilight Mitts...

I'm already getting excited about Ravelympics even though we still have over a week to go!

Robin said...

Love your shalom sweater- I'm just finishing one in navy for my DD- she wanted sleeves so it took me a while to figure out the best way to do that.